Thanks to Open-Source Software
Hyvor Blogs is created thanks to amazing free and open-source software (FOSS). We dedicate a percentage of our profits to the creators of the open-source software we use.
- Kea.js - App state management, a wrapper around Redux
- Prosemirror - The post editor is built on top of this
- Codemirror - All code editors in the Console are built using this
- Day.js - Handles date management and displaying
- SCSS - Makes writing CSS easier.
- Vite - Front-end build tool
- Playwright - E2E testing
- PHP - Back-end programming language
- Laravel - The PHP framework that makes our life easier
- PHPUnit and Pest - To test everything in PHP
- PHPStan - to make sure our code is bug-free
- Shiki.js - Syntax Highlighting
- Twig - Templating language for blogs
- MYSQL - The relational database that we trust to keep all data safe
- Redis - For caching and queues
- Meilisearch - For search indexes
Our FOSS Projects
Feel free to check out our open source projects that we developed along with Hyvor Blogs.